Traveling to the Philippines this December? There’s a new platform for you to register. It’s called the eTravel Card, and you should register at least five days before your flight. This an update from the One Health Pass Registration process so please be guided on the steps.
ALSO READ: How to Renew Your Hamad Health Card
This platform is easy to use. And it’s important to save a copy of the QR code as soon as you receive it.
Disclaimer: The information posted here is based on the personal experiences that the OFW shared on the video. Please let this post serve as a guide only. If you have specific questions, you may ask the OFW by commenting on their video on their accounts.
Follow these Steps To Register
Those planning to visit the Philippines in December should be aware of the most recent travel requirements. And this is the new platform for eTravel Registration.
A few months ago, travelers needed to register for the eArrival card. However, it is now the eTravel Registration.This platform also meets the requirements of the Bureau of Immigration, the Bureau of Customs, the Bureau of Quarantine, and the IATF.
Let’s take a look at Alvin Alz’s YouTube video to see how you can register. Follow the steps below to get your QR code:
- Go to etravel.gov.ph
- Once you are on the site, choose between “Philippine Passport Holder” and “Foreign Passport Holder”
- Next, write your email address in the field provided. You will also be asked to re-enter your email address
- Indicate your acceptance of the Data Privacy and Affidavit of Undertaking.Click “Continue”
- The next step requires you to fill out your personal profile, such as your name, country of citizenship, birthday, passport number, occupation, and mobile number. If your occupation is not included in the list, choose “Others”
- When you click next, you will go to the next page, where you will provide information about your permanent country of residence. The vlogger advised that you can leave “Address Line 2” blank if you have no information to provide. Click “Next”
- In the next page, you will provide the travel details of your arrival in the Philippines. The information that you will give is the date of arrival, whether you are an OFW or not, OFW classification, purpose of travel, name of airline, airport or seaport of arrival, and traveler type. Click “Next”
- Our vlogger noticed that there is a 5-day window period for registering. You cannot register a week or several weeks before your flight.
- The vlogger also advised that because the platform is still new, you might not find the name of your airline and flight number in the choices
- The next step is the health declaration. You will be asked if you have had the COVID vaccination and the name of the vaccine. When applicable, you will give information about the first and second dose
- You will also be asked about the country or countries you visited during the last 30 days, whether you have been exposed to people with confirmed or probable COVID, or whether you have been sick in the last month
- In the final step, you will see a summary of all your answers. Take the time to go over everything and see if there are any fields that need to be changed.When you are satisfied with your answers, click “Submit”
- You will get a confirmation that your registration was successful, and you will also receive your QR Code. Be sure to save your QR code because this is the only copy you will receive
Once you get to the airport in the Philippines, you will have to show your QR code
You can watch the full video here:
You can also check the “Entry Guidelines” and “FAQ” pages to help you understand how the new platform works. The contact details of the OWWA Help Desk in Terminals 1–4 are also included in this site.
READ NEXT: Celebrating Christmas in Qatar