For our kababayans planning to come home beginning November 1, you should know that the arrival requirements have changed. You only need to obtain the eArrival card to be allowed entry into the Philippines.
The updated requirement is simpler to use. While you are preparing for your flight, make sure to have the necessary documents needed for your eArrival card.
Disclaimer: The information posted here is based on the personal experiences that the OFW shared on the video. Please let this post serve as a guide only. If you have specific questions, you may ask the OFW by commenting on their video on their accounts.
Guide on Getting an eArrival Card
If you are a Philippine passport holder and are planning to come home, you need to register for the e-arrival card first. This new requirement replaces the OneHealth pass, which was implemented a year ago for travelers arriving in the Philippines.
The YouTube channel of Jennifer Terri discusses how to get the e-arrival card. Before anything else, you need to prepare your passport, Philippine address, plane ticket, and vaccination card.
Information about the eArrival Card
- The e-arrival card is a health declaration card
- After a successful registration, you will get a QR code and a barcode
- You need to present these details before you can board the plane
- All passengers need to present the e-arrival card, whether you are an adult or a child
- If you are fully vaccinated, you can pass through the express lane when you get to the airport
- On the other hand, if you are unvaccinated or did not give enough information when you registered, you will only get a barcode
- If you only show a barcode, you will undergo manual verification
- Registration should be done 3 days before your flight. However, a recent news bulletin announced that you can now accomplish the e-arrival card either before your flight or upon arrival
- Remember to take a screen shot of the QR code because you will no longer receive email confirmation. You can also print out the QR code if you wish
- You don’t need to pay anything to register
Steps to Register
- Go to onehealthpass.com.ph
- To register, indicate if you are a Filipino national or a foreign national
- Next, you need to affirm the affidavit of undertaking so you can proceed to the next step
- You will then provide the travel details, such as date of departure, date of arrival, airport, or port of departure. You can find these details in your ticket
- Provide information on whether you are an OFW or NON-OFW, vaccination details, country of origin, airline name, flight number, seat number, purpose of visit, intended stay. All fields with red asterisks must have an entry
- The next part is for your personal profile, where you will encode your name, sex, date of birth, civil status, nationality, email, contact number, country of birth, country of residence, city of residence, and your residence upon arrival in the Philippines
- The fourth part is the vaccination record, where you will provide your date of vaccination and brand of vaccine
- You will also provide the country or countries if you have a layover. You can also answer the health declaration by stating whether you have been sick or have been exposed to a sick person
- Once you have provided all the needed details, you can click on SUBMIT
- You will get the QR code that you will show at the airport
You can watch the full video here:
Since travel regulations are regularly updated, you could check with your airline to know what you need to accomplish before your flight.