A “24/7 Hotline” for all Filipinos to use in case of emergency has been announced by the Philippine Embassy in Doha. This means we can expect immediate assistance for inquiries and no more waiting for regular business hours. Taking note and keeping it handy would be very convenient..
Important Telephone Numbers In Case of Emergency by the Embassy of the Philippines in Doha
The Philippine embassy is pleased to provide the following 24/7 emergency hotline numbers and contact information of the PH Embassy and the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLO).
EMERGENCY HOTLINE NUMBERS
- Consular: 5527 – 5123
- Assistance to Nationals: 6644 – 6303
- POLO: (Household Service Workers) – 5011 – 9548
- (Company Workers) – 6621 – 4674
- Trunkline: 4483 – 1585
- Fax No.: 4483 – 1595
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://dohape.dfa.gov.ph
- Address: St. No. 860, Zone 68, Jelaiah Area
Doha, State of Qatar
P.O. Box 24900
PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOR OFFICE (POLO)
LABOR ATTACHE DAVID DES. T. DICANG
- Address: Bldg. 2, Corner Al Furat St.& Al Qaisoum St.
Zone 66, Onaiza Area, Dafna
West Bay, Doha, State of Qatar
- Tel. No. (974) 4486 – 8001
- Tel. No. (974) 4488 – 3858
These numbers are direct contact numbers of specific departments of our embassy
We aim to be a resourceful site of information about life as an overseas expat worker in Qatar. We hope that you are guided by these information to report an emergency to the appropriate department and don’t forget to share this to your friends to help educate each other about this huge help.