Getting a Philippine passport in Qatar is now easier, especially now that you can have it delivered to your home or office! In case you need to renew or apply for a new passport, you still have to go through the application process, but getting it, you don’t have to go back to the Phil embassy.
Related Post: How to Renew/ Apply for a Philippine Passport in Qatar
Philippine Passport Delivery in and outside Doha
Filipinos in Qatar, you can now have your passport delivered to you. This is a service provided by QPost and the Philippine embassy in Doha. This eliminates the hassle of going to the embassy when your passport is ready for pick-up, not to mention the fare spent and time used to travel.
Here are the steps you need to do in applying for a new passport:
- Get an application form from the Philippine Embassy reception.
- Read and understand the conditions of service, fill out the form and affix your signature.
- Hand over the application form for your new passport.
- Within Doha QR 25.00
- Outside Doha QR 60.00
Next steps after submitting the form:
- Your passport will be handed over to Qatar Post after it is produced.
- Qatar Post will notify you immediately to schedule the delivery.
- Passports are delivered at your doorstep.
- Pay the delivery fee when you receive your brand new passport.
Advantages or Benefits
- Convenience of having your new passport delivered to you directly at your place or work.
- It saves time.
- It is Cost effective.
- Delivery is safe and secure.
If you have questions or queries, please call 104 or visit the Philippine Embassy of Doha.