If you are craving for Filipino food, there’s no need to worry because you can head over to Kuya Mac’s Convenience Store. It carries Filipino snacks and food at very affordable.
The convenience store is in Bin Omran, near Rotana. They also offer take away and delivery services.
Your Pinoy Convenience Store in Qatar
There’s no need to worry if you run out of Filipino food stash. Kuya Mac’s Convenience Store has good old Filipino food that you like. Come on over and see these for yourself:
- Kuya Mac’s Convenience Store is the first-Filipino owned convenience store in Qatar. So you can be sure that the items are carefully chosen according to the Filipino taste buds. You will also be supporting your kababayans when you go to Kuya Mac’s.
- In the convenience store, you can buy Filipino chips, cup noodles, and chocolates. You can also order cooked meals such pancit batil patong or lechon manok. Finish off your meal with a glass of milk tea.
- If you cannot go to the store physically, you can call to have your order delivered. The store is open from 8 AM to 12 AM. Or you can download Kuya Mac’s delivery app.
- Kuya Mac’s has a Grill and Restaurant in Najma. The meal features Filipino food such as silog meals, grilled dishes, homemade sweets, noodles dishes, dimsum, and fruit juices. You can also order group meals or request catering services.
- Kuya Mac’s now accepts CWallet payment.
The convenience store is easily accessible by cab or private cars. It is located on a secondary road.
Other Convenience Stores in Qatar
There are many other convenience stores in Qatar. These are small grocery stores and are mostly self-service with the check-out counter located near the entrance. Here are some stores that you can visit:
- Bakala – these mini-grocery stores provide household items and are located in every neighborhood. These stores deliver small items to customers.
- Sidra Convenience Stores – located in most of Wooqod Petrol Stations. These stores carry snacks, biscuits, juices, newspapers, chocolates, and toiletries, among others. These are open 24 hours. The prices are the same in all their branches.
- The Hub – an upscale convenience store located in The Pearl. It also offers delivery to The Pearl and Lusail areas. Some of the items sold in the stores are coffee, cakes, salads, fruits, and vegetables.
There are just some of the establishments you can visit if you run out of food. These provide convenience to the customers because they are located in the neighborhood. And they carry the items that are most needed in the home.