For those who are planning to visit Qatar and have already applied for a visa, you can check your visa online by visiting the Ministry of Interior website. Here’s a guide to help you how you can view it on the internet.
The Ministry of Interior in Qatar has outlined an easy online step-by-step guide to help you know and check the status of your Qatar visa application by going through the MOI Qatar portal. You only need to have your passport number or visa number and you check the status of your Qatar eVisa if it is valid or not.
- MOI Qatar Portal – portal.moi.gov.qa
- Qatar Visa Check by Passport Number
- Walk-Through on How to Check the Status of your Qatar Visa Online
- Video: Viewing the Status of Your Qatar Visa Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What information do I need to provide in order to check the status of my Qatar visa application?
- 2. The MOI Qatar website says that my visa is invalid. What does it mean?
- 3. What other services can I get from the MOI Qatar wesbsite?
- 4. How much does it cost to get a Qatar visit visa?
- 5. How can I check if my visa is cancelled?
- 6. What information is posted on my Qatari Visa?
- Contact Information
- Passport Number or
- Visa Number
MOI Qatar Portal – portal.moi.gov.qa
The website link of the Qatar Ministry of Interior is – https://portal.moi.gov.qa/wps/portal/MOIInternet/MOIHome
Qatar Visa Check by Passport Number
If you may need one important detail to verify the status of your Qatar eVisa, it is through your passport number. This passport number will be used in the field where you will enter so you can search and know the status of your application. So please make sure to secure this number when you process the search!
Walk-Through on How to Check the Status of your Qatar Visa Online
The Ministry of Interior has posted instructions on how you can view the status of your visa online. Isn’t that good news for us? It is simple enough for us to review and check the status of our visa, it eliminates the hassle and the process just to get a view of your visa.
Once you’re on the site, these screenshots will guide you through:
Step 1: Visit the website link of MOI Qatar and click the Magnifying Glass.
Click on the magnifying glass
Step 2: Click the “Visa Inquiry” Link
click on “visa inquiry”
Step 3: Click the Visa Inquiry and Printing link (Binocular icon)
click on the icon which presents a binoculars
Step 4: Enter your Visa Number or Passport Number. Type the Security Code. Click Submit.
fill out the blanks and press submit
Step 5: After checking your visa’s status, you have the option to get a hard copy by clicking on “Print Visa”.
Video: Viewing the Status of Your Qatar Visa Application
Check out this video published online about the process of Qatar visa status check. Here’s a step by step clip:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions and answers about the MOI Qatar website and the visa inquiries:
1. What information do I need to provide in order to check the status of my Qatar visa application?
You only need to provide your passport number, or you may also use your visa number.
2. The MOI Qatar website says that my visa is invalid. What does it mean?
Some of the reasons why your visa shows up with negative results include:
- Your visa may not have been issued yet.
- Your travel agency did not properly process your Qatar visa and it may be fake.
- You received a duplicate visa
3. What other services can I get from the MOI Qatar wesbsite?
Some of the other service inquiries you can process from the MOI Qatar Portal include:
- Checking Visa Enquiry and printing
- Checking Visa’s approval and tracking
- RP application tracking and printing
- Checking Traffic violations.
- Checking Officials Documents
- Traffic report.
- Exit permit inquiry
- Exit permit application form
- Airport entry permit application form
4. How much does it cost to get a Qatar visit visa?
The visa costs for Tourism purposes may vary depending on the number of days you will be staying in the country. You may check with the travel agency as well as the official website for more details about each length of stay.
5. How can I check if my visa is cancelled?
You may also use the same step-by-step guide above through the Qatar MOI portal to see if your visa has been cancelled or still valid.
6. What information is posted on my Qatari Visa?
The data published on your actual Qatari visa includes the following:
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number,
- Photo of the visa holder,
- Description of Visa Owner
- Visa type- for work or visit
- Stay Duration
- Date of issue
- Visa Validity
- Visa Status
- Passport Validity
- Sponsor Name, etc.
That’s it. This is the process of verifying your Qatar visa status online. As you might notice, it is quite easy and as you navigate through the site, you may as well explore other services or options MOI Qatar has to offer.
One of the great places that people visit in Qatar, it’s a great country with many innovations and terrific tourist attractions. With our current technology, it’s been made easier to apply for a passport and a visa, because these can now be done online. So, is your visa already valid? Have a good flight!
Visit the website: https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/
Ministry of Interior Qatar
Address: Ministry of Interior – Qatar Building, Corniche Road, P.O. Box: 8895
Telephone Number: +974 236 7111